Swim Big Training sessions are designed for swimmers 7 – 12 years old with some swimming experience. The cost is $25 per session.
Duration: 3 hours (Start: 8am End: 11an)
The program is run by Dollard Natation / Swimming.
Training sessions will include:
- A qualified and experienced coaching staff
- Stroke analysis and technique training
- Swim workouts
- Video analysis
- Motivational speakers
- Lunch for all participants
The host pool will receive $100 per training session. (Minimum of 30 swimmers per session).
Swim Big Training Schedule
- At Valleycrest — Saturday June 20th: “Intro to Technique & Training” @ VYC
- Sunday June 21st: “Power Training- Butterfly and Freestyle” @ THO
- Saturday June 27th: “Cutting the Wave- Backstroke and Freestyle” @ SBK
- Sunday June 28th: “Pull-out Power- Breaststroke and Freestyle” @ THO
- Saturday July 4th: “Learning to Fly- Starts 1” @ WES
- Sunday July 5th: “Hitting the Wall- Turns 1” @ tbd
- Saturday July 18th: “Learning to Fly- Starts 2” @ FVW
- Sunday July 19th: “Hitting the Wall- Turns 2” @ STA
- Saturday July 25th: “Training Together- Relays” @ SBK
- Sunday July 26th: “NAA Time Trials Special” @ FVW
- At Valleycrest — Saturday August 2nd: “NAA Big Meet Special” @ VYC
Lifeguards will receive a $5 sign-up bonus for every swimmer he/she signs up.
Training sessions will begin June 20th 2009 and alternate between the different NAA pools. To pre-sign for a session or for more information, contact: email@example.com
Your Valleycrest Pool Committee